Quickbooks App needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jzadroga

Has any one found or heard of and app that integrates with QuickBooks and would allow employees to wright up invoices on an iPad and download them at the end of the day? I have been trying to find something that would allow them to do this instead of me deciphering their chicken scratch. Ideally they would pick from a list what items they used and I would just check it for mistakes before sending it out at the end of the month. I don't need them to hand customers the invoice and I don't want prices to show up for them either. I think there are stand alone programs for this but I'm hoping there is also something just for QuickBooks.

GrayHair

Possibly set up Work Order forms in Google sheets. 1st page is the Work Order, 2nd page is a parts list, 3rd page could be labor; they copy / paste parts and labor on to the Work Order page (with or without prices). They access Google Sheets to do each WorkOrder and at the end of the day they send you a copy of the entire workbook or, if possible, just the Invoice page. Then you do each invoice, copying and pasting if you like.

Never used QuickBooks but it should let you export your parts to a text file and then you import that file into the Parts page of the workbook. You probably want to update this regularly so automating the process as much as possible would be my suggestion.

mgookin

Has any one found or heard of and app that integrates with QuickBooks and would allow employees to wright up invoices on an iPad and download them at the end of the day? I have been trying to find something that would allow them to do this instead of me deciphering their chicken scratch. Ideally they would pick from a list what items they used and I would just check it for mistakes before sending it out at the end of the month. I don't need them to hand customers the invoice and I don't want prices to show up for them either. I think there are stand alone programs for this but I'm hoping there is also something just for QuickBooks.

https://intuitmarket.intuit.com/forms/invoices

mgookin

Unless there is more to it, that will get you the preprinted forms.

Thanks for the heads up. I thought that was electronic when I posted the link.

We use QuickBooks and I know it has invoicing capability but we don't use it.

There are apps out there; I just looked at 5 or so and they're all about accounting and none seem to hit on labor & materials (labor yes, materials no).

Status
Not open for further replies.