Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: Should the receptacle install come free with the TV?

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,331
    That's why every receptacle install come with a free tv!
    People, they don't mind spending big $$ on a cellphone and monthly bill to keep people abreast of every bowel movement.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Atlanta,GA
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by sameguy View Post
    People, they don't mind spending big $$ on a cellphone and monthly bill to keep people abreast of every bowel movement.
    I have seen people complain about the cost of cell phones. They asked why a cell phone cost 7-8 hundred dollars. I tell them that mine sure as heck didn't and it works just fine. If I had an expensive phone it might be worth stealing, my isn't.

    People are so dumb they will pay big money for the latest version of a phone.
    The 95% of people that you can't trust give the other 5% a bad name.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •