User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ceiling fan issue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Bill View Post
    That's funny, I lost a "pigtail" tester a couple of years ago. I was pretty sure I left it in an attic where I was testing a vent fan. It was so hot and the testers so cheap I never went back to look. Jump ahead two years and I had to go back to the place where I lost the tester. I had to hang some lights in the open area outside the attic area. When I got up there I remembered the tester. I thought I would just peek in there to see. Before I even got the panel door opened that leads into the attic I saw my tester laying on the floor right where I either left it or it fell out of my tool bag.
    Well, it had to there or inside those PVC boxes you buried with GFCIs in them....:
    "Electricity is really just organized lightning." George Carlin

Derek

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jumper View Post
    Well, it had to there or inside those PVC boxes you buried with GFCIs in them....:
    Wy, I oughta .................................................. ........
    If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, doing trenches and the boss calls, "why isn't Ed answering his co. phone?". I yell at Ed, call the shop. Ed walks over have you seen my phone? We start laughing and looking I'm calling his phone and about 16" down, compacted by a jumping jack was his phone just ringing away!