Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tom Henry's ancient unrelated test questions

I would fail because I use wago now..lol.
    Student of electrical codes. Please Take others advice first.

You would use a sharpening stone to sharpen a knife. What? You don't have one on your truck? You don't use an electrician's knife you say? You should.

You never want to strike hardened steel with hardened steel such as a hammer. To do so could cause shards to break off and go flying.

These are things electricians should know to be well rounded. I learned them in high school shop class. What? They don't have shop class anymore? They should!

-Hal

I will burn the book

Thanks for the advice guys!

Don’t burn it.. send it to me care of my sister in Georgia..lol... I collect books I can use in a few years to help teach younger people with in Jamaica when I retire..lol... old craft books, old radio books, anything I can get I try to get together on crafts and such so interested kids can learn from them.
    Student of electrical codes. Please Take others advice first.

What do you use to sharpen an electricians knife? Whatever you want. You'll have all the time in the world to try a bunch of different things after you get fired for wasting time trying to sharpen a utility knife blade instead of just changing it.
    Ethan Brush - East West Electric. NY, WA. MA

"You can't generalize"

Quote Originally Posted by electrofelon View Post
    You'll have all the time in the world to try a bunch of different things after you get fired for wasting time trying to sharpen a utility knife blade instead of just changing it.
    I can't tell you how many times I have seen guys do that. When the supply of spare blades runs out that are stored in the handle you're out of luck.

-Hal