Power Monitoring Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHG

prod1_65.jpg

We are using power monitoring systems for analyzing and troubleshooting of huge motors trips and during power dips and also for monitoring how much we consume power in each substation through the plant.

We are using the one shown above (click here for more details) and I am thinking if there is alternatives products or manufacturer you have good experience with.

Thanks​

zog

Every OEM has something similar, just depends on the functions and capabilities you are looking for. You having problems with your powerlogics?

AHG

The system is great but their technical support is under expectation. I want add another system in the new substations for a kind of comparing and competition.

ItsHot

fishfinder?

fishfinder?

AHG said:
prod1_65.jpg

We are using power monitoring systems for analyzing and troubleshooting of huge motors trips and during power dips and also for monitoring how much we consume power in each substation through the plant.

We are using the one shown above (click here for more details) and I am thinking if there is alternatives products or manufacturer you have good experience with.

Thanks​
Is that a fishfinder?:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.