Thread: Cable and Conduit Schedules Program

Cable and Conduit Schedules Program

Can anyone recommend, a windows based, Cable and Conduit Schedule program?

Re: Cable and Conduit Schedules Program

What do you want it to do? Are you looking for something to size wire and conduit? Or, looking for something to use with a takeoff to price a job?
    "In this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics" - H. Simpson.

I am a electrical designer and looking for a tool to keep track of "what" cables are in "what" conduits.
    Between the 90% and 100% submittals (on past projects) things change alot and very hard to keep track of the cables when their routing is changed. I am just looking for a program to keep track of cables and routing of cables with "simple" inputs into a program and printing out the results for the client.

I use VOLTS. It has several reports that it can print out for conduit runs. I also use the panel schedual and online diagrams that is has. There is a free trial download at the site.
    Chris B, Howell,MI

I use Microsoft Excel for cable and conduit schedules, and basically just enter each item by hand. I don't suppose it's the greatest product for this application, but once the data is entered I can pretty quickly format the schedule so it's clear and easy to read (plus I already had Excel on my computer anyway.)