SC Journeyman

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyoligist2

I just got home from taking the SC Journeyman's, again. I think,(hope) I may have passed this time. I just want to Thank all of you for the help! Reading the posts and the helpful hint's on this site and from other members made it at least seem easier!

Thank's!

RampyElectric

Hey hockeyman I was in the room with you that day. I sat up front at table one. I called and got expedited scoring so I found out I passed. Good luck brother. Do you intend on pursuing your master?

hockeyoligist2

Tim Allen

Tim Allen

Rampey, There was one thing on that test that is still bugging me. And it may or may not have been on yours. It was a drawing of gas pumps with overhead lighting. I can't remember now how many connections there were but i do remember the only answers were 1-5 2-7 3-10 4-12 It was asking how many sealed fittings or something like that were required. I couldn't come up with any of the answers they provided? So I guessed at 7, last question on the test and running out of time. Did you have it? I passed so I don't need to know, but it is bugging the hell out of me! Anyone else saw this one?

bdarnell

Occupation
Retired Engineer
I had this exact question on the New Jersey test 2 years ago. As I recall, the answer was 7. I confirmed it with a couple of other people after the test.

Congrats, BTW. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.