What Happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bphgravity

This is like warming up to a brand new code book. It takes a little while to figure out where everything is and where everytihng went.....

By the way Bob (Iwire), Did you notice under your profile that your posts represent over 5% of the total on the Forum!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

well it is pretty new to me and i know it will take time for me to get used to the new format here :D

but i wish to add more emoticons here but i am not sure how it will be responding here so i will like to ask the members here to see how they feel about it .

yeah ,, i know it going be a little challange for get my engish perfect here but i am glad it have spell checker in here too but i haven't learn to use all the fetures or function yet so just like reswap with new codes 8)

Merci, Marc

iwire

Staff member
bphgravity said:
By the way Bob (Iwire), Did you notice under your profile that your posts represent over 5% of the total on the Forum!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

:oops:

:shock:

:roll:

I gotta find another hobby. :lol:

pierre

Webmaster
Like every other change, especially when it is unexpected, people do not like it. I did not like the change from the '99 to the '02... now I like it. We will get used to it. Thanks for keeping aware that the old forum was running out of gas and making such a quick change. If there is anything we can do just ask us. I had myself made the print larger in the last forum, can I still do that here?

Thanks
Pierre

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Does anyone else have that erie feeling of Deja Vu 8)

Roger

celtic

I miss the "Today's Posts" (was that the name? ) link....all today's post in one easy to find spot. Now I will have open each area looking for this icon
folder_new.gif

Other than that quick look at today's posts, this format is pretty much what I am used to.

EDIT: Yes, edit works :D

celtic

ron said:
To find the posts since your last visit, click "View posts since last visit" which is on the top right at the main forum directory.

When I first clicked on that...nothing showed up.
I guess yesterday didn't happen .

triphase

Bob.......There is only one other person's comment (Ryan) that made me "spit" a drink all over My computer .........But that font You posted was "Hilarious".... and yes.... It was "Beer" this time............... :D

pierre said:
Webmaster
Like every other change, especially when it is unexpected, people do not like it. I did not like the change from the '99 to the '02... now I like it. We will get used to it. Thanks for keeping aware that the old forum was running out of gas and making such a quick change. If there is anything we can do just ask us. I had myself made the print larger in the last forum, can I still do that here?

Thanks
Pierre

Try holding the CTRL key and press + until the fonts are the size you like or in Internet Explorer, go to View/Text Size.

tshea

Thanks for the fixes. This forum format is similar to others I have been in for awhile. Easy to get used to; just takes a little time.
Thanks,
Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.