GE Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike01

I am not sure if this would be the correct spot to post this, but I am hoping for some help, I have been doing some reading / on some topics in short circuit / electrical distribution systems and in seems in almost every reference is a GE Industrial Power Systems Data Book, GE Company, 1959 (out of print) I have contacted a local GE rep, and scoured the intranet to no avail is there anyone who can help me out with this either to obtain a copy or even a electronic copy and where I could find it. thanks.

mikehughes8

I am not sure if this would be the correct spot to post this, but I am hoping for some help, I have been doing some reading / on some topics in short circuit / electrical distribution systems and in seems in almost every reference is a GE Industrial Power Systems Data Book, GE Company, 1959 (out of print) I have contacted a local GE rep, and scoured the intranet to no avail is there anyone who can help me out with this either to obtain a copy or even a electronic copy and where I could find it. thanks.

I don't know anthing about that particular reference but if you just want more info on these topics you could look at the following:

Buff Book - short circuits
Red Book - distribution design / short circuit
Green Book - system grounding

I know this is not what your looking for but its the best help I can offer.

Last edited:

mivey

I have the 1955 edition of Industrial Power Systems Handbook by Beeman that Don mentioned in post #4 if there is something I could look up for you.

You will often find that there are current references that have what you want.

My boss had the two volume Symmetrical Components set by Edith Clarke, but I never could find a copy. Neat to have, but what I need I have found in other references. I did find Wagner & Evan's 1933 book on the same, but there are many recent texts that cover the same, and newer, ground.

What in particular are you looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.