floor box

Status
Not open for further replies.

normbac

Can anyone give me some names of co. who make floor boxes I tried carlon and hubble but they do not seem to match what I am looking for.
I have an installed concrete floor box in a residence that is similar to the typical Carlon but it is black and next to each slot is a ribbed section top to bottom can not read anything except cu. in. measurements inside. Need to purchase cover. TIA

480sparky

You installed it, but don't remember the brand?

Where did you get it from? Try looking at your receipt, maybe there's a model # there.

normbac

Ah!

Is this a large commercial job that may have records somewhere? Who was working the job before you? Any chance you could find out where they get (got) their supplies?
No custom home 6 boxes never seen this type driving me crazy brought a few types from the shop but not even close black plastic 4 inch inner diameter difficult to tell from photo guess I will buy one of everything:confused:

bgeorge

This sounds like the wiremold 880mp boxes. The site at www.wiremold.com shows them in white---but I have used them before and they were black. If I recall you can use nonmetallic flush floor plates or the standard brass flush floor plate....hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.