This weeks pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMuse97

I had to look twice. I KNOW you didn't mean to put that #14 red jumper in on the bottom of the panel. Or is that some sort of new safety bond that you are anticipating for the 2011 code cycle? :grin:

mivey

Are you going to straighten those wires out in the panel before you are done? Is the panel tilt a lens perspective issue?

I just thought I would give you a little bit of a hard time for good measure's sake.

Looks like you were able to eliminate year's worth of patch-work and give them a nice, up-to-date system. I'm sure they were glad to get rid of the old puzzle-board.

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Maybe it's the MBJ.

Speaking of main, it looks like the ML panel is being fed with only three conductors. What is that? Orange MC?

Added: Plus, no cable clamp on that feeder, which looks like it's coming through a PVC offset nipple.

Last edited:

roger3829

Maybe it's the MBJ.

Speaking of main, it looks like the ML panel is being fed with only three conductors. What is that? Orange MC?

Added: Plus, no cable clamp on that feeder, which looks like it's coming through a PVC offset nipple.

Look harder. It's 3 wire BX coming thru a 2" 90:)

Will be finishing the job on Saturday....

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Are you going to straighten those wires out in the panel before you are done?
It does kinda look a different person wired each side of the panel. ;)

Look harder. It's 3 wire BX coming thru a 2" 90:)

Will be finishing the job on Saturday....
I'm just funnin' you, too. It is a vast improvement. :)

Although I am curious why you didn't use a connector for the BX. :confused:

rclacey

I like the "light duty" marking on the switch in the 'before' pic. I can see how that never caught on. I drive a GMC 1500LD

petersonra

Occupation
engineer
Its always interesting how bad the mods that get done over time have to get before someone bites the bullet and rips it all out and starts over.

Why were there two meters before?

Status
Not open for further replies.