NITMAM NFPA Floor actions for 2008 NEC discussed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe tedesco

OK

OK

My Pleasure! I am on the road now, but will stay close to what's happening, having some eyes and ears at the meeting.

I thought that you would be there for that beer with Charlie?

ryan_618

I was going to go with Mike, but I've been teaching so much lately that I couldn't take teh time off from my 9 to 5.

I've got some eyse and ears there as well, so I am excited to hear about what is going down.

There were actually fewer NITMAMs than I thought there would be...it looks like many of there didn't get certified. Interestingly, there weren't even any noncertified attempts to NITMAM 210.12.

joe tedesco

ryan_618 said:
I was going to go with Mike, but I've been teaching so much lately that I couldn't take teh time off from my 9 to 5.

I've got some eyse and ears there as well, so I am excited to hear about what is going down.

There were actually fewer NITMAMs than I thought there would be...it looks like many of there didn't get certified. Interestingly, there weren't even any noncertified attempts to NITMAM 210.12.

So then will we have the new 210.12 as described in the ROP/ROC?

I believe that a transcript will be available later after the meeting and the presence at the CC meeting would be a great experience, just as the fly on the wall.

ryan_618

Thus far the only things that have been accepted are:
1) accepting some new type of PVC, and
2) removing the word "listed" from the support rules in the limited energy articles.

Of course, it still has to go through the general membership.

u_erturk

nec 2005 42 fuses not used in lighting power panel

nec 2005 42 fuses not used in lighting power panel

i am from Turkey. i need national electric code. i want to learn the number
of automatic fuses

could not over 42 for on line. Why? What is the reason according to NEC?

Status
Not open for further replies.