Tampor Switches..

Status
Not open for further replies.

infinity

Staff member
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
I agree with Sparky, I don't think that I ever seen another brand of tamper switch.

SSpiro

Actually customer came back to me to advise that its not the tamper switch he needs, rather the contact or relay for it to communicate with the SK 5700 FACP...

Thoughts? Something Silent Knight would provide?

tamper switch es

tamper switch es

if you are refering to panel tamper switch which goes into panel box to signal opening of panel cover. they can be found at adi national retailer of alarm parts and equipment.

gadfly56

Occupation
Professional Engineer, Fire & Life Safety
lakevillejake said:
if you are refering to panel tamper switch which goes into panel box to signal opening of panel cover. they can be found at adi national retailer of alarm parts and equipment.

Actually, I think what he needs is an SD500-AIM, which is an input module to turn a "dumb" switch into an addressable point. You would get these from Silent Knight or a distributor local to you.

rabbitgun

gadfly56 said:
Actually, I think what he needs is an SD500-AIM, which is an input module to turn a "dumb" switch into an addressable point. You would get these from Silent Knight or a distributor local to you.

Yup, the SD500-AIM will mount on a 4s box next to the tamper switch and will be supplied with an ELO for the "dumb" side.

You can also use a SD500-MIM which is less expensive but works the same way. It will fit inside of the 4s box.

Status
Not open for further replies.