kitchen & baths

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdshunk

It would be sorta neat if the code was arranged that way, but it is not. You'd be best advised to use the index in the back of the book, perhaps.

cadpoint

Look at where ever the numbers take you inside an article.
Kitchen branch circuits not limited to 210.52.

Kitchen equipment, commerical 220.56

Bathroom branch Circuit 210.11(3) is a good start and not only limited too that. Theres just to much to re-type from the index on lighting and recptacle article requirements ...

And where's your good Book, Dog eat yours? Darn, MD ...quickest fingers in the mid-west ...

Last edited:

Jim W in Tampa

From my 20 years of residential i will tell you its not easy.Many things come into play,distance,gfci,afci,dedicated circuits,what can and can not share circuits its not easy.Glad i switched to commercial

e57

Jim W in Tampa said:
From my 20 years of residential i will tell you its not easy.Many things come into play,distance,gfci,afci,dedicated circuits,what can and can not share circuits its not easy.Glad i switched to commercial

Been doing both for 15 years the only differences I see are 210.52, and a few others about locations - operationally Service, Feeder, and any equipment branch - very simular IMO. I look at all work in the same way - resi or com.

celtic

woody18428 said:
Can anyone lead me to specific pages of the code on kitchens & baths

You probably get a more specific answer if you asked a more specific question :cool:

iwire

Staff member
e57 said:
Been doing both for 15 years the only differences I see are 210.52, and a few others about locations -

Article 220 has many, in 210 you can find more.

210.6(A), 210.8(A), 210.11(C), 210.12, 210.19(A)(3) etc.

If you stop and think on it there are many differences.

As far as services 310.15(B)(6) can also change things.

e57 said:
I look at all work in the same way - resi or com.

Well your state does not...... :grin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.