Anybody else get this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian john

I received the following as a PM. Did anyone else?
You have to read this, it should be on the news. Its a device I made at home that generates electricity for your home. My power bill is now around 80% less. I live in california and was paying around $200 a month and now I've been paying $40 for the last 2 months, give or take about $5. I've help both my neighbor and my brother set it up with similar results. Could start a business with this.

Heres the link I got it at, read the info.

RBALEX: I deleted the advertising link.

Last edited by a moderator:

robh

For real!

For real!

Truly amazing. I just got in to realty and have some ocean front property in Arizona at super low prices. Nobody knows about this yet, you have first chance. For a holding fee of $4999.99 I can have it ready for you to purchase 3 days after your check clears.

rcwilson

After careful analysis I have determined that this device cannot work.

It doesn't have any way to put in the magic smoke and we all know that it don't work if you let the smoke out.

I wonder what it cost to create those video "news" stories.

raider1

Staff member
There was a spammer that send this message to quite a few of the members here. I know some of the other Moderators received this message.

The member that sent the messages has been banned.

Chris

charlie b

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
Brian, since you posted this thread, can I assume that this came from a PM, and that you are posting it as a way of asking who else got the same PM? Would you like me to edit your original post to make that fact more clear?

Buck Parrish

Yeah I recieved it , too.
Spamo Grasco got banned. The nerve of that guy. Like a snake oil sales man.
I dared not click on to his site.

Thanks Moderators for banning him quickly!!

cowboyjwc

Staff member
But guys, it's free electricity.:roll:

I'll five you some if you need it, just send me a self addressed envelope with a check for $49.95 for S&H.

Split Bolt

Truly amazing. I just got in to realty and have some ocean front property in Arizona at super low prices. Nobody knows about this yet, you have first chance. For a holding fee of $4999.99 I can have it ready for you to purchase 3 days after your check clears.

Where do I send the check? I should have LOTS of spare cash soon since I received an e-mail a while back saying that some distant relative died and had millions in a Nigerian bank. I gave them all of my personal information, so I hope to be getting the $$$ soon!!!:grin:

realolman

Brian, since you posted this thread, can I assume that this came from a PM, and that you are posting it as a way of asking who else got the same PM? Would you like me to edit your original post to make that fact more clear?

Yeah, when I saw who posted it, I thought,"Well all right ... this thing must be legit "
Glad I read the other posts.

I also saw on the other forum that someone linked to, that if people click on his web site, he has to pay, but if somebody buys, he gets paid.

Maybe you oughta put the link back on so we could all click it a couple million times, and not buy nuthin.:)

glene77is

As did I. I haven't clicked on the links, and probably won't. :cool:

Larry,

My brother has a solar voltaic unit mounted on his estate in Texas.
He generates 8KW and has sent .AVI (movies) of his meter running backwards.
(1) Is this cost effective ? Probably not, with break-even at 5 years estimated.
(given 100% clear days of sunshine, no break-downs, etc. ).
(2) Is this fun ? You bet! He is beating the POCO at its own game, ha.

You and I both know that Voltaic power is viable.
But ... that pie-in-the-sky from the OP ? Never !

PS: My brother's windmill generator is fun also, and is already paid for.
He has had trouble getting hydro power from his pond, however.
From what I can tell, when it rains hard, he gets floods, and gets a lot of catfish around his mailbox.
But, my brother is having lots of fun, and that is part of the game.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.