Some Of My Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some of my classes. The classes are mostly at night, not long after these guys finish work. I give them credit for staying awake and paying attention.

calcClass_30710.jpg

calcClass_30712.jpg

They take the classes as seriously as I do. The classes are usually from 5 pm til 9 pm.

Spring-066.jpg

Yes, I do take breaks. As a matter of fact, I usually feed them. There is also candy and liquid refreshments for them as well all through the time class is on.

calcClass_30719.jpg

This is a picture of my very first class. I wonder if this guy found the class hard or me boring :D

codestudy.jpg

mdshunk

Pierre C Belarge said:
This is a picture of my very first class. I wonder if this guy found the class hard or me boring :D
Look at his shirt. Maybe he came in the wrong door? He might have been looking for the 2 dollar pint special. :smile:

480sparky

God, I remember those days! It was a long, long time ago in a galaxy far away....

Looks like a raceway fill problem on the board. But my eyes won't let me read it so I could solve it.:D

BUT, I spy the code violation..... 2x4 troffer is missing the lens.!!!!:smile:

celtic

In the fourth picture....the guy in the blue shirt...he has MY code book!

LMAO...:D

Really....lemme 'splain...

2 Highlighters are better than 3 when pink and yellow are used....they make "orange".

If you try the yellow/blue = green act....it becomes to distracting to use :wink:

celtic said:
In the fourth picture....the guy in the blue shirt...he has MY code book!

LMAO...:D

Really....lemme 'splain...

2 Highlighters are better than 3 when pink and yellow are used....they make "orange".

If you try the yellow/blue = green act....it becomes to distracting to use :wink:

That guy will be 80 years old in January. He came into the business a week after being discharged during the Korean war.
He used to be one of the "spotters" we have read about. Sitting on a mountain by himself for months at a time, tracking troop and convoy movements. He would have to move around all the time to avoid the enemy. He spent so much time alone during the war, that he covets being around people as much as possible, hence coming to the classes to be with the "boys" as he calls us.

celtic

God bless "the guy in the blue shirt"!

You can tell him a guy from NJ said that ....and thank him for me, too.
My dad is a WW II vet ...pushing 85.

radiopet

Most excellent Pierre...that is the same way I do my classes....passion shows and you do a great job.....

All of them have their heads down and working on the problems, it shows you are getting the message across and they are listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.