2011 Massachusetts Amendments

Status
Not open for further replies.

romeo

Does anyone know if the Ma. amendments are available yet? I would really like to have a copy.

Thanks for any help.

romeo

2011 Massachusetts Amendments

I think that problem is a nationwide issue. ;)

I expect the responses being made are in good humor, and I admit that I am getting a chuckle from of them.

The truth is there are many( this is my town type of inspectors) ( especially in small towns as I am.)

I doubt that anyone who has been involved with me, would pin that title on me, because of this forum, I seem to be able to stay out of trouble.

The fact is it the EC or electrician that permits this to happen, by not insisting on the right for written reports of violations is permitting Mr my town inspector to get away with it, so everyone must be happy with the system.

Just MHO

Merry Christmas

Last edited:

electricmanscott

I expect the responses being made are in good humor, and I admit that I am getting a chuckle from of them.

The truth is there are many( this is my town type of inspectors) ( especially in small towns as I am.)

I doubt that anyone who has been involved with me, would pin that title on me, because of this forum, I seem to be able to stay out of trouble.

The fact is it the EC or electrician that permits this to happen, by not insisting on the right for written reports of violations is permitting Mr my town inspector to get away with it, so everyone must be happy with the system.

Just MHO

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Romeo.

Westford is one of those towns. "We like to see" happens to be the mantra of the inspector there. :roll:

qcroanoke

Sometimes I don't know if I'm the boxer or the bag
Occupation
Sorta retired........
Does anyone know if the Ma. amendments are available yet? I would really like to have a copy.

Thanks for any help.

If you send me your e mail address I will send you the unofficial draft copy that I have.
Same for you Scott.

Status
Not open for further replies.