Bucket Truck Rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

360Youth

Just curious what is the going rate for a bucket truck? We borrowed one to complete a job for a new customer and are considering getting one. We started out renting a crane for work that we do and a few years ago and are now considering the same venture with a bucket. Thanks.

ceb58

Just curious what is the going rate for a bucket truck? We borrowed one to complete a job for a new customer and are considering getting one. We started out renting a crane for work that we do and a few years ago and are now considering the same venture with a bucket. Thanks.

Most in our area get $125.00- 150.00 hr just for the truck. Just like any large investment, will it pay for it's self? Even when it is sitting not being used there is still insurance to be paid, upkeep and the boom has to be certified every year.

bullheimer

you can RENT those. and i believe they are about $150. jlg's are more i think $450day. you may be able to get a sign co to help you for cheaper, maybe.

i know i wish i had one, did signs for a couple years and there's always signs out. but would i get enuf biz? i doubt it as not getting enuf even now.

Status
Not open for further replies.