Status
Not open for further replies.

480sparky

celtic said:
Come on...you know I'm a pie guy :grin:

Yea, I knew that!

Pied.jpg

wireman71

Quit putting this stuff in your mouth.. Gets made in China or some other place like that in some dirty little factory by people that probably don't have very good restroom facilities and limited health care.. Yep, no screws in my mouth.

WDeanN

dSilanskas said:
"Warning wash hands after handling, This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, and birth deects or other reproductive harm." I almost freaked out! What can they be putting into scews to cause these things? And how long have they been putting things in scews and why!?!?!

I would suggest smoking a Camel or Marlboro after every screw you put in your mouth. The heat from the cigarette will kill any bacteria. :grin: :roll:

jnsane84

electricalperson said:
i had a helper that holds a hammer in his mouth instead of putting it down on the ladder

WOW! A hammer? And I thought the unistrut comment was out there pretty far but a hammer? Buy the guy a tool belt or tell him to go get some carpenter pants with the hammer loop......gees making the guy stand around holding his freakin hammer in his mouth. If I walked up and saw that I'd probably fall out laughin......only thing I can think to go along with that is it looks as if youre playing fetch with him with a hammer.:grin:

Occupation
Inspector
dSilanskas said:
So ... What can they be putting into scews to cause these things? And how long have they been putting things in scews and why!?!?!

I think it's funny that only California knows this. :grin: :grin:

I tend to lean towards C.Y.A.

peter d

ryan_618 said:
You'd give up white castle for in-n-out?

You disappoint me Peeeedaaaaah.

Actually, I've never been to White Castle. I don't even know where one is. But now you have me thinking that I need to go find one so I can make the comparison. :)

stickboy1375

peter d said:
Actually, I've never been to White Castle. I don't even know where one is. But now you have me thinking that I need to go find one so I can make the comparison. :)

Check out the movie Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, LMAO by the way.

18m.jpg

480sparky

jnsane84 said:
Then again after thinking about it maybe i'll just skip Rally's and WC and eat a bucket of screws and a nice hammer handle and a side of unistrut.:grin:

Or you could try what a co-worker of mine did years ago.

He decided to see what fire caulk tasted like.

cowboyjwc

Staff member
Gee not one person mentioned that you should never chew on wire insulation either.

The chemicles in the galvinization are pretty bad. Had to have some galinized posts welded one time and the guy wouldn't do it with out a respirator.

Here in CA we don't chew on that stuff, we just grow what we need to make us goofy.:cool:

In-N-Out I think put White Castle out of business here in CA.:grin: Maybe, I don't know. Hard to think with this smokey haze all around.:roll:

ryan_618 said:
You'd give up white castle for in-n-out?

You disappoint me Peeeedaaaaah.

Hmm, lemme think... White Castle sliders or In-n-Out Double-double.. tough choice.. NOT!
Think I'll go get me one now... maybe make it a 4x4... I could walk but it might take me 15 minutes to get there, besides, nobody walks in LA :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.