Taking Exam tomorrow....nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.

sceller

I have been coming here for a while and reading the post and tomorrow i will be taking my test... i have done well in all my classes but there just seems to be so much on the line...if i don't pass i can't work...that almost doesn't seem right...i have a family to support. oh well here goes.....

ryan_618

Settle down, Beavis. Have a good nights sleep, have a good breakfast, and have a cup of coffee with it to help your brain. Bring a jacket in case the room is cold. Do what you have been training yourself to do and you will be fine. If you don't pass, you at least gain the experience of finding out what to expect on your test.

GOOD LUCK!

Sceller
When you have the pressure you seem to be under for this test, it does seem to make it harder.
The cool part is when you pass, you can look back and get a chuckle from it all.

Be positive, and like Ryan mentioned, do not let your nerves take you and eat a decent breakfast.

GOOD LUCK!!!

rcarroll

Breathe! In thru your nose & out your mouth. Use your diaphram. (A quick lesson in tai chi). If you've been in the trade for awhile & you've been studying, you will do fine. Also, locate the nearest beer store to the testing facility for afterwards. :grin: Good luck!

celtic

rcarroll said:
Also, locate the nearest beer store to the testing facility for afterwards. :grin: Good luck!

LOL

After I took my EC test ...the whole room basically hit the bar in the hotel where the test was adminsitered....I ordered a Gin & Tonic and stood there for a moment holding my beverage....I heard what sounded like Tinkerbell tossing pixie dust...it was MY hand shaking and the ice cubes ratteling in the glass (yea, I spilled some too).:D

Just relax....let the knowledge ooze out of your brain onto the answer sheet.

Know what ya know...don't know what ya don't know ~ translation:
Answer ALL the questions you are 100% sure of, go back answer the 75%'ers...then go back and hit the 50% and lower crowd discounting the obvious wrong answers....don't second guess a question you have already answered once.

celtic said:
LOL

After I took my EC test ...the whole room basically hit the bar in the hotel where the test was adminsitered....I ordered a Gin & Tonic and stood there for a moment holding my beverage....I heard what sounded like Tinkerbell tossing pixie dust...it was MY hand shaking and the ice cubes ratteling in the glass (yea, I spilled some too).:D

Just relax....let the knowledge ooze out of your brain onto the answer sheet.

Know what ya know...don't know what ya don't know ~ translation:
Answer ALL the questions you are 100% sure of, go back answer the 75%'ers...then go back and hit the 50% and lower crowd discounting the obvious wrong answers....don't second guess a question you have already answered once.

Celtic
thanks for the good laugh. I wonder do you often hear tinker bell before the drinks?;) :grin:

celtic

Pierre C Belarge said:
Celtic
thanks for the good laugh. I wonder do you often hear tinker bell before the drinks?;) :grin:
That was BEFORE I stared drinking!
I ordered a Gin & Tonic and stood there for a moment holding my beverage
What happened afterwards is a blur of romex...LMAO :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.