Protective Bollards

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris kennedy

Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician
Trying to final a job and the inspector has requested bollards to protect to service. I think its a great idea, but need to convince the owners. Is there a Florida Building Code or something else I can reference?

480sparky

Chris:

If you install them, just don't do it like these two (shown here after a long day of hard work installing them and are probably ready to go home):

bollards.jpg

nyerinfl

480sparky said:
Chris:

If you install them, just don't do it like these two (shown here after a long day of hard work installing them and are probably ready to go home):

bollards.jpg
They need some Mentos so they can just pick the truck up and be on their way.

brian john

At a secure site they had the retracting bollards, and a big sign "DO NOT TAILGATE"

One of our knuckle head apprentices followed me through totaled his car. His explanation "I wasn't tailgating, I allowed plenty of room between your truck and my car."

chris kennedy

Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician
ryan_618 said:
A more general reference would be 110.27(B).

Rather odd thats under Guarding Live Parts. Ryan, could you move that to 312 in 2011 for me? Also could you have Arts 320 through 362 put in alphabetical order?:grin:

ryan_618

chris kennedy said:
Rather odd thats under Guarding Live Parts. Ryan, could you move that to 312 in 2011 for me? Also could you have Arts 320 through 362 put in alphabetical order?:grin:

...go ahead...there is a proposal form in the back of the code book. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.