Has every one else got there NEC 2008 handbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has every one else got there NEC 2008 handbook??????????????

I pre ordered my NEC 2008 hand book 4 months ago and still haven't received it. I ordered it from contractor-books.com. I sent them already 3 emails and one phone call without any result. The odd thing is that in the past year i bought almost $2,000 dollars worth of books from them and now they do some thing like this to me.

Does any one know what has happened to contractor-books.com?????????:confused: :confused: :confused:

chris kennedy

Occupation
60 yr old tool twisting electrician
They are out. I have mine and I know a few others here have them. I ordered mine as a package from CED. Waiting for the CD.

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Alex, did you get any relpies to your emails.

I would continue to email them every time I sat down in front of my computer and I'd call them (always ask for the same person and the manager) until they got sick of me calling.

Roger

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Alex electrical student said:
I got no replies from the emails i sent and no one picked up the phone. The call doesn't even go through. :mad:

Alex, notify your credit card company and contest the charge, they should investigate this themselves.

Roger

acrwc10

Master Code Professional
Occupation
Building inspector
mdshunk said:
Generally about the time I buy the book or CD, someone will give me one or both. Never fails.

How does it feel to be so Loved ? :grin:

RUWired

After countless calls and e-mails, they finally replied to me with, they are still on back order.Their customer service is bad or they are swamped with people asking about their orders.Funny thing is, the charge on my account was immediate.

mdshunk

acrwc10 said:
How does it feel to be so Loved ? :grin:
I just wish they'd love me quicker. It's uaually vendors that give this stuff out.

Same goes for lost tools. You never find your lost one until you've already bought a new one.

RUWired said:
After countless calls and e-mails, they finally replied to me with, they are still on back order.Their customer service is bad or they are swamped with people asking about their orders.Funny thing is, the charge on my account was immediate.

From who did you buy it from?

jrclen

I ordered mine from Mike Holt. I ordered it in December and they didn't charge my credit card until they shipped it early this month. Next time you'll know who not to order it from. ;)

Krim

I pre-ordered way back in October through Amazon.com. Received it mid January and as promised on thier website they didn't charge the advertised $130 bucks but only $111 and the charge was not made on my credit card until the time the order was shipped. My wife and I buy alot of books through them it seems that you can't beat the service or prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.