I paid $3.409 for gas today. what it is where you're at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyou812

I needed diesel this morning and pulled into a BP it was 4.50 so I pulled out and went to another station down the street were it was 3.44. Its seems like we really get priced gouged hard up in the North east. For you Jersey Guys that was in Newark.

ItsHot

depression is near?

depression is near?

I heard in world news tonight that gas in England is over $ 9 a gallon! It will not be to long and we will be wishing for gas at $3.50 a gallon! I think the depression is near!

Rampage_Rick

Just today it went from $1.08 to $1.10 /L here, which would make it roughly $1.21 in Vancouver.

(for the metrically impaired, that's about $4.10, $4.18 and $4.58 /gal)

And as of right now $1.00 CDN = $1.02 US

All I know is that I'm back in the land of the $100 fillups. Time to buy some rubber hose and breath mints...

Last edited:
There was a while where I would refuse to put more than $50 of gas in my jeep at any one time. Now I am more use to it and I will stop at $60.
The other day I paid 3.59 in Westchester NY.

When I was in high school, we would each put a dollar in the kitty (5 or 6 guys) and drive around for a couple of days.

bkludecke

Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
$3.63/gallon 87oct $4.16/gallon #2diesel

And I'm not complaining. Back in '74 there were gas lines 1-2 hours long and gas was around $1 which was alot back then.

Things cost what they cost and I just price myself accordingly. I consider myself a "7 diamond" EC.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.