Stimulus money

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikeindy

nakulak said:
personally I can't think of anything more idiotic than the government going further into debt to "stimulate" the economy. All this is doing is delaying the inevitable , and pulling the wool over <whoever believes the BS>'s eyes.

Personally I don't like them taking so much of my hard earned money and spending it how ever they wish. So I think if they want to send lots back to people who will spend it with me I am OK with that.

electricmanscott

bikeindy said:
Personally I don't like them taking so much of my hard earned money and spending it how ever they wish. So I think if they want to send lots back to people who will spend it with me I am OK with that.

As am I, there is NO revenue problem whatsoever...there is however a spending problem of epic proportions....

sparky 134

Since the business posted a 'loss' at the end of the year and we were able to write off our medical expenses (13K'ish) our AGI was low so the refund we received was lower than typical.

The business was waiting on a lot of money to roll in which started happening in 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.