Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

dibloafer

Didn't know where else to post this, but all I did was add an 'n'. There is the most amazing lightning going on at this moment in Flagler Beach, FL. radar shows there is a heavy storm 15 miles north of here, however we have no rain. billions of volts being tossed around in the sky every second. The light being producced is unreal! I dragged my wife and 7 week old son out to the front lawn to watch it with me. My son was naturally speechless;) as well as my wife and I. we must have been out there for twenty minutes staring at the sky in silence. Very awesome!:)

jxofaltrds

Inspector Mike®
Occupation
ESI, PI, RBO
Didn't know where else to post this, but all I did was add an 'n'. There is the most amazing lightning going on at this moment in Flagler Beach, FL. radar shows there is a heavy storm 15 miles north of here, however we have no rain. billions of volts being tossed around in the sky every second. The light being producced is unreal! I dragged my wife and 7 week old son out to the front lawn to watch it with me. My son was naturally speechless;) as well as my wife and I. we must have been out there for twenty minutes staring at the sky in silence. Very awesome!:)

Drag them back inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.