Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: load calculation for office building

load calculation for office building

Kindly , can you helping me to obtain the estimated calculation for an office building including parking according to NEC requirements .

Regards

TMMB

you gave too little info. Its like the man that asked a contractor for the cost to build a house. the contractor asked him how many rooms. the man replied I'll tell you after you tell me the cost.

Isn't that asking a bit much.
    Engineers get paid to do that sort of thing.
    Instructor, Industry Advocate

I looked at your bio - you are an engineer/consultant. Should we not be going to you for the information you are asking of us?
    Instructor, Industry Advocate

Sit down with article 220 and work through the calculation. There are no shortcuts, there is no "ballpark" figure, start at the beginning and end at the end. Look in the back of the NEC for examples. If you do not know how to use article 220, that is way beyond what can be explained on this forum.

Smile Sure

Quote Originally Posted by TMMB
    Kindly , can you helping me to obtain the estimated calculation for an office building including parking according to NEC requirements .

Regards

TMMB
    Send me your plans and i'll give you the exact information with formulas and all.

Thanks for all

The building total area about 100000 Sqm , for 21 floor , how can estimate the gross power supply required for the building .

REGARDS

THE BUILDING GROSS AREA IS ABOUT 100000 Sqm ( 21 floor ) , so can you helping me to know the way to estimate the electrical power required for the building , ( 13.8/0.38 KV , THE VOLTAGE SYSTEM)

Hi all

I'm still waiting a good reply , plz helping me
    Regards

You have the correct answer...you go to Article 220 and do the calculations. There is no other way.
    Don, Illinois
    "It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority." B Franklin