Dual energy generation with magnetic seesaw system and gravity

Status
Not open for further replies.
This technology is based on a Seesaw system and magnetic repelling principle Linear motion .We can generate electricity with very little force with the help of this technology.This will be a radical step in the field of energy generation.

In this technology there will be a balance system and two heavy weight magnets ( HIGH POWER STRENGTH NEODYMIUM MAGNETS) will be attached with each side of this balance system as per diagram.
As per diagram there will be two moving weights and these moving weights will move on tracks.These tracks will be fixed at the angle of 8 to 10 degree.
Two magnets will be attached on the front side of these moving weights and these magnets will have similar polarity with the magnets of balance system.
These moving weights will be attached with two gear boxes and these gear boxes will be attached with two generators.

HOW THIS TECH WILL WORK?

When one side heavy weight magnet of balance system will be pressed with the help of any kind of external force then this side will come down and repel its side moving weight due to equal polarity of magnets.due to repelling the moving weight will move forward .but when the heavy weight magnet will move upward then this moving weight will move backward due to gravity to get its position back.
in this way this moving weight will work to run a gear box and this gear box will work to start a generator to generate energy.
This balance system will also work to pass through their side copper coil due to linear movement and in this way this technology will generate Dual energy.

WE will take very high strength NEODYMIUM magnets for balance system.

I would like to insist on some following points
(1) The balance system will be attached with 'L' form crank with external PRESSING source.
(2) The moving weights will also be attached with 'L' form crank with gear boxes.
(3) Each side magnet of balance system will work one by one .When one side magnet will come down the another side magnet will move up .These magnets will come down and move up one by one to repel their side moving weight.
(4) We can take as much weight as we can of these magnets of balance system (500 kilogram to 1000 Kilogram or more) to pass through the coils having 100000 turns or more.
(5) External source of pressing this balance system could be anything such as pressing with foot or solar cell. WE WILL NEED ONLY 3 VOLT EXTERNAL ENERGY TO PRESS THIS BALANCE SYSTEM AND GENERATE MORE AND MORE ENERGY.
Please guide me and do some research before any comments.

Attachments

• energy tech.jpg
    energy tech.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 2

gar

Occupation
EE
160820-0929 EDT

To get energy output from a real world generator there must be more energy input than output energy because of losses.

Beyond this what is the source of input energy?

160820-0929 EDT

To get energy output from a real world generator there must be more energy input than output energy because of losses.

The source of input energy is a 3 volt toy motor and this motor will work on the seesaw system to move it towards front and back direction.we can get more out than input as the balance system high power magnets(30000 gauss to 100000 gauss) will pass through a coil having 50000 to 100000 turns or more. These heavy weight magnets will move easily in linear direction due to this 3 volt motor.Thus we can get more output than input.
My request to you that please do some work .

160820-0929 EDT

The source of input energy is a 3 volt toy motor and this 3 volt toy is working on two 1000 kilogram magnets (having 30000 gauss to 100000 gauss magnetic strength)to move them in linear direction in a very easy way..These magnets are passing through a two coils and each coils has 50000 to 100000 turns. thus we can get more output than input.
There is no other way to move these heavy magnets with help of a 3 volt motor except this one seesaw system. This is a radical Idea.Put these above figures and calculation will show you answer that this Idea will work.

don_resqcapt19

Staff member
Occupation
retired electrician
The source of input energy is a 3 volt toy motor and this motor will work on the seesaw system to move it towards front and back direction.we can get more out than input as the balance system high power magnets(30000 gauss to 100000 gauss) will pass through a coil having 50000 to 100000 turns or more. These heavy weight magnets will move easily in linear direction due to this 3 volt motor.Thus we can get more output than input.
My request to you that please do some work .
That would require that a number of the laws of physics be revised.

It looks like a simple enough device to build and test.

If you do, I think you will find that Don and Gar are correct and you will not get more output than input.
just put the figures and calculate to get answer and you will also convinced that this device will work.

JFletcher

just put the figures and calculate to get answer and you will also convinced that this device will work.

You are talking about a perpetual motion machine; if it only takes 3V to run (say 3W power too), and you got out 7V (7W), you'd simply send back 3V to operate it giving you 4W of free energy. That doesnt happen.

The only way your machine will work is if you have an input > output. This could be otherwise wasted/unharnessed energy, such as wave action, changes in atmospheric pressure, thermal processes by the sun, exhaust flu gasses, etc. This would still be an enormous discovery/use of equipment, but the input to the machine will always be greater than its output.

The math is irrelevant; you cannot get more out of a self-sustaining system than you put in, no matter how rare-earth the magnets are, how close to frictionless the bearings will be, no matter how close to zero resistance superconductors you might use. Look up perpetual motion, Carnot heat cycle.

Jraef

Moderator, OTD
Staff member
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Look up the First Law of Thermodynamics. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transferred. As the others have been pointing out, in your scenario there is no input of energy, ergo there can be no extraction of energy.

One glaring flaw that I see in your thinking is that you appear to believe that these strong magnets, once made to move, can both supply kinetic energy to maintain their movement AND pass through coils to generate electricity. It's a common mistake made by people trying to come up with these kinds of miracle machines. The reality you are missing is that in the act of passing the magnets through the coils, the creation of current flow then exerts a counter electromotive force against the magnets. So even if you get the magnets to contribute to their own movement, you cannot ALSO extract energy from them for free. Either, or, not both.

Last edited:
You are talking about a perpetual motion machine; if it only takes 3V to run (say 3W power too), and you got out 7V (7W), you'd simply send back 3V to operate it giving you 4W of free energy. That doesnt happen.

The only way your machine will work is if you have an input > output. This could be otherwise wasted/unharnessed energy, such as wave action, changes in atmospheric pressure, thermal processes by the sun, exhaust flu gasses, etc. This would still be an enormous discovery/use of equipment, but the input to the machine will always be greater than its output.

The math is irrelevant; you cannot get more out of a self-sustaining system than you put in, no matter how rare-earth the magnets are, how close to frictionless the bearings will be, no matter how close to zero resistance superconductors you might use. Look up perpetual motion, Carnot heat cycle.
This machine is fulfilling all the requirements of getting more output than input and if you say that all maths is irrelevant then all physics laws are irrelevant. there are hundreds of videos of linear generators working with the help of wave energy and tidal energy and if you compare this device with them then you will find that this device must work.I'm not ruling out any physics laws but physics laws are also proving that it will work definitely. The higher the magnetic strength and the higher the turns of a coils then the higher the output.

JFletcher

there are hundreds of videos of linear generators working with the help of wave energy and tidal energy and if you compare this device with them then you will find that this device must work.

Yes, I know; Ive seen many of them, which is why I suggested tidal wave energy as a potential source. But, if you had, say, 20kW (kilowatts) of wave energy hit a machine, it CANNOT produce more than 20kW. And that is assuming no loss, no entropy, inefficiency, and so on.

Your machine will work, no doubt, however it will not have a net work/power output higher than its input. and when that input ceases, so will your machine's output, eventually.

Look up the First Law of Thermodynamics. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transferred. As the others have been pointing out, in your scenario there is no input of energy, ergo there can be not extraction of energy.

One glaring flaw that I see in your thinking is that you appear to believe that these strong magnets, once made to move, can both supply kinetic energy to maintain their movement AND pass through coils to generate electricity. It's a common mistake made by people trying to come up with these kinds of miracle machines. The reality you are missing is that in the act of passing the magnets through the coils, the creation of current flow then exerts a counter electromotive force against the magnets. So even if you get the magnets to contribute to their own movement, you cannot ALSO extract energy from them for free. Either, or, not both.

we can take one movement passing through the coils or both that's doesn't matter. The point is we are moving high weighted high power magnets ,passing through the coils of having high turns. Just compare this device with other linear generators and find out the output or if you a workshop facility or high power magnets then try it .

Yes, I know; Ive seen many of them, which is why I suggested tidal wave energy as a potential source. But, if you had, say, 20kW (kilowatts) of wave energy hit a machine, it CANNOT produce more than 20kW. And that is assuming no loss, no entropy, inefficiency, and so on.

Your machine will work, no doubt, however it will not have a net work/power output higher than its input. and when that input ceases, so will your machine's output, eventually.

If you want to lift up a 1000 kilogram weight with the help of your energy it is impossible due to GRAVITY but you can do it with this balance system very easily .This device is simply working on a very little input energy , when we compare this device with other liner generators.There is no need of large input energy to generate energy where you see in conventional liner generators.There is no other way except this one to lift up the heavy weight magnet with very little force. you are neglecting this point that if a 20 Kw conventional linear wave generator output will be less than of a 20 kw wave energy as the energy of a wave will be wasted as it will have to work against gravity to liftup the magnets but in this device this input energy will be not wasted. This device is simply balancing the GRAVITATIONAL force.
Please if you have a workshop facility then do some work or support me sothat I could prove myself and if someone community member has facility of a workshop then please try a prototype to test it and publish the result.

Have you successfully built this machine and gotten more energy out then what was put in?

Sir, at present no as I don't have any workshop facility and want that this forum must support me to develop a prototype.
I request you that if you have a work shop facility then try it and publish the result.

kwired

Electron manager
Sir, at present no as I don't have any workshop facility and want that this forum must support me to develop a prototype.
I request you that if you have a work shop facility then try it and publish the result.
But I am not convinced that you can get more power out then you put in either and don't plan to waste any time trying it.

If you are that convinced it will work then you are the one that needs to prove it by making it and then demonstrating that it actually works as promised. Seems you could start with something relatively small scale and not be out of much if it doesn't work.

GoldDigger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired PV System Designer
Look up the First Law of Thermodynamics. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transferred. As the others have been pointing out, in your scenario there is no input of energy, ergo there can be no extraction of energy.

:thumbsup:

The OP is stating that any arguments that assert that his hypothetical system will not work must be ignoring his math. You correctly assert that his math proves nothing if that math ignores existing forces.
If the math does not properly represent the physical system then the math proves nothing.

PS: The energy induced into the wire coils will be dependent on the velocity with which the magnets move as well as the field change from one position to another. And the energy required to move the magnets rapidly through the coils will be greater than that required to move them slowly because of the effect of the magnetic forces tending to resist the motion of the magnets.
If you keep the coil circuits open no current flows and there is no resistance to the motion. It is only when you allow current to flow against a resistance that some of the physical forces become non-zero.

Last edited:

mbrooke

Batteries Included
Occupation
Technician
I am starting to think India is the greatest country on earth in the modern age. I've never seen or heard of anything like this ins school, nor do I understand it fully, but what ever it is I thinks its pretty neat :happyyes:

mgookin

This is not that kind of forum. This forum is for professionals who use the National Electric Code in their work.

You may do better at PhysicsForums or another venue.

Good luck with your research.

Status
Not open for further replies.