Ideas for entering underground feeder to a building and terminating to inside flush sub panel

Jpflex

Electrician big leagues
Occupation
Electrician commercial and residential
We have a 2 AWG underground feeder coming from a service protected in 1 and 1/4” inch schedule 40 pvc within an 18 inch trench that is within the end of driveways/ parking stalls in a privately owned business further out there will be another trench 24 inches deep for the road

This feeder is to terminate at a building that has a 200 ampere flush mounted subpannel between interior wall studs but I’m not sure how to transition from the the outside vertical pvc along the outside wall to enter the building and what hardware, equipment, parts needed for this sharp 180 degree bend to enter the panel from the top without the bend being less than NEC requirement for the bends at under 5 times the diameter of the conductor

Normally feeder is coming from top overhead and into a weatherhead, mast. I haven’t done an underground termination before but this is what non electrician boss owner wants

Jpflex

Electrician big leagues
Occupation
an LB !!

(side note to the 1st sentence of your post... above ground requires Sch 80 PVC)
I was thinking of this but we don’t have that size LB yet so I guess we’ll have to order it

Jpflex

Electrician big leagues
Occupation
PVC conduit emerging from the ground is typically considered subject to damage.

I thought you were coming up on the inside of the wall, so ignore my post 4. Although you could turn it.
I believe there is an elevated concrete foundation blocking and panel is positioned upright as if to accept a feeder from top. Maybe conduit along wall and then lb connector to hole in wall above but I think bending conductor will be hard

Seven-Delta-FortyOne

Goin’ Down In Flames........
Occupation
EC and GC
2x4 or 2x6 wall?

Will they let you put a surface mount J-box on the outside, nipple through the wall, and pull a piece of nm or ser from the j-box into the panel?

Jpflex

Electrician big leagues
Occupation
LB into the back of the can. #2 should be an easy bend even with factory KOs. Especially with a 200 amp.
Since I’m not using a mast how do I apply a gromet bushing where the top hub goes? Should I place hub with a short section half cut mast and insert feeders at top

Seven-Delta-FortyOne

Goin’ Down In Flames........
Occupation
EC and GC
Since I’m not using a mast how do I apply a gromet bushing where the top hub goes? Should I place hub with a short section half cut mast and insert feeders at top

Why use the hub? Just stub into the back of the panel with the LB. 👍 Virtually every panel has knockouts in the back.

NE (9.06 miles @5.9 Degrees from Winged Horses)
Occupation
EC - retired
Why use the hub? Just stub into the back of the panel with the LB. 👍 Virtually every panel has knockouts in the back.
Yes, this threw me for a loop.
Haven't you ever come into the back of a panel?

suemarkp

Occupation
Retired Engineer
And is that panel in an exterior wall (just mounted between its studs and facing in)? Hopefully it is, so the main in the panel can be the building service disconnect.