Favorite Load Center - Leviton?

So I am a Siemens PN Series guy because they are readily available and very easy to install (KOs are a bit tough). I prefer them to Eaton BR because of the copper bus and the abundance of ground bus terminals (they all ship with 4 bars already installed). For the last few years I’ve been staring at the Leviton Smart Panel display at the depot and finally I decided to take a chance and put one in my own home. I know a lot of guys on this site prefer QO. The Leviton panel definitely has a few QO features like neutral /ground all collected up near the main lugs/breaker and a plastic bus shield and a higher torque rating on the load screws (35 in lbs for 10-14 AWG). Upon installation I felt that it was a high quality piece of equipment. I didn’t get into the smart equipment because at first I just want to see how it stands as a load center. Do any of you have any experience and opinions on it?

letgomywago

Occupation
residential electrician
I have done one and they're fine but I have 2 issues with them
1 I don't like the extra connection method of the nuetral
2 parts availability until they're everywhere they won't be anywhere near what square d, siemens, eaton, and GE have.

I have never used one but I DO LIKE how the neutrals get terminated without the breakers.
It’s so cool. No question about which hot goes to which neutral. Adding AFCIs later on is much easier and it could help with troubleshooting. They’re about the same price as an Homeline without the smart tech. And the breakers REALLY snap in and sit TIGHT. I am just waiting to find out they catch fire or something because aside from something catastrophic happening they might be the best panel I’ve ever installed.

I’m with you on the Chinese parts but I saw so many people swearing against the Leviton panels without really having experience with them so I tried one out and as far as first hand experience goes I can’t see the down side