Bonding bushing flowchart - looking for feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carultch

I've put together the attached flowchart for how to decide if a bonding bushing (or other substantial bonding means such as a bonding locknut or bonding Myers hub) could be required. I'd like to get some feedback on its accuracy and completeness.
bonding bushing flowchart.jpg

Attachments

• bonding bushing flowchart.jpg
    bonding bushing flowchart.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 166

augie47

Staff member
Occupation
State Electrical Inspector (Retired)
I was unable to produce it in manner that I can read it, sorry.

Carultch

Same with Firefox and OS X.
The thumbnail links to a higher resolution image than the "attached image".

They both correspond to the element in the text.

{ subbed for [ to allow posting of the tags

This is insane that it doesn't work.

Is there any better way to upload this, than to use the attach image feature in the forum tools? This is unreasonable that it doesn't upload the full size version.

From my point of view (Chrome on Windows 7), I can click on the smaller image, and it zooms in to a larger version.

gadfly56

Occupation
Professional Engineer, Fire & Life Safety
This is insane that it doesn't work.

Is there any better way to upload this, than to use the attach image feature in the forum tools? This is unreasonable that it doesn't upload the full size version.

From my point of view (Chrome on Windows 7), I can click on the smaller image, and it zooms in to a larger version.

I have the same setup and it works for me as well.

gadfly56

Occupation
Professional Engineer, Fire & Life Safety
We haven't heard from those who it does not work for as to what browser & OS they are on.
Are they on flip phones?

Hey, I resemble that remark! I've had mine since about the time my oldest son was born. He's 10 now.

Carultch

Anyone want to actually answer my original post?

attachment.php

Carultch

Hey that's great. How did you do that?

Well I made the chart in Powerpoint.

As for how I got the graphic to embed at the full resolution, I copied the image URL from the original post, and used the "
" tag structure.

I can understand the argument that the forum might need to limit the size (possibly disk space as well) of the image you can upload, but given that I could upload the full resolution, I don't understand why it didn't show the full resolution in the first post I tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.