Looking for SEO company that is not BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckylerado

I looking for a search engine optimization (SEO) company that can actually do what they promise. Most seem to be BS.

I encourage you to try this yourself before spending hundreds of dollars a month. Getting your site listed on tons of link dumps is not difficult just time consuming and there are several free SEO analyzers out there that will give you helpful tips on how to adjust your content with relevant keywords. Another important thing to include on your site are meta tags, links to other sites and a site map.

If this is all way out of your wheel house, your web host should be able to offer some assistance. IMO all of the SEO companies that require a monthly subscription are a ripoff. I wont say that it is a one time effort but SEO does not require much maintenance after the initial push if done properly and once they have you, they can extort you because they have all the access that they need to undo all of the back linking. Off topic a bit but it is also very important to own your own domain even if you are not building or hosting your own site as opposed to having your web host own it. I have seen so many people get screwed out of their domain name because someone else registered it for them. Its like $15 a year to register and some folks are paying hundreds or thousands to essentially lease their own domain when it is so easy to own it and transfer it to your host.

petersonra

Occupation
engineer
I looking for a search engine optimization (SEO) company that can actually do what they promise. Most seem to be BS.

they seem that way because they sort of are. most anything they can do for you, you can do for yourself. however, they are professionals at doing it and you are an amateur. it may be worth paying someone who knows what they are doing.

Fulthrotl

~Autocorrect is My Worst Enema.~
Status
Not open for further replies.