National Electrical Estimator Book by Craftsman Book Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when I started my business back in 1989 I used a book for estimating small commercial projects. It was called the National Electrical Estimator by Craftsman bookstore. Over the years i developed my own excel spreadsheets. I have tried Vision software and Turbo Bid. I use that now. Works OK. I just wanted to know if anyone uses the above mentioned book for labor units. I know tha material pricing is way off. If you know of a reliable labor unit book please share it with me.

Coppersmith

Occupation
Electrical Contractor
I remember when I started my business back in 1989 I used a book for estimating small commercial projects. It was called the National Electrical Estimator by Craftsman bookstore. Over the years i developed my own excel spreadsheets. I have tried Vision software and Turbo Bid. I use that now. Works OK. I just wanted to know if anyone uses the above mentioned book for labor units. I know tha material pricing is way off. If you know of a reliable labor unit book please share it with me.

The labor units book put out by the National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) is the bible of labor units books.

Status
Not open for further replies.