Kidney Transplant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unbridled

40 years in this trade (20+ in Business) and suddenly I'm told I need a kidney.
Had to shut down operations 3 years ago, but ready to get started again!! But from scratch.
I'm trying to start on a shoe string and would really appreciate if any one could share a .pdf versions of these two manuals:
1. Neca Labor Manual
2. Iesna Lighting Manual

Any other doc.'s would help other than the the 2011 and 2014 PDF versions of the NEC as I have them.
I use EBM, however I need to really adjust the labor rates to what historical information have from job costing reports.

Thank you in advance

Unbridled

Oh Yea, Anyone with a kidney they could spare..Contact me!!!:thumbsup:

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
40 years in this trade (20+ in Business) and suddenly I'm told I need a kidney.
Had to shut down operations 3 years ago, but ready to get started again!! But from scratch.
I'm trying to start on a shoe string and would really appreciate if any one could share a .pdf versions of these two manuals:
1. Neca Labor Manual
2. Iesna Lighting Manual

Any other doc.'s would help other than the the 2011 and 2014 PDF versions of the NEC as I have them.
I use EBM, however I need to really adjust the labor rates to what historical information have from job costing reports.

Thank you in advance

Unbridled

Oh Yea, Anyone with a kidney they could spare..Contact me!!!:thumbsup:

Can't help you with the pdf's or the kidney, sorry. My brother just got one a year ago so I am familiar with the angst of waiting. I wish I could have donated a kidney to my brother but they don't like kidney's from cancer patients...:D Good luck and I hope all goes well.

Unbridled

Can't help you with the pdf's or the kidney, sorry. My brother just got one a year ago so I am familiar with the angst of waiting. I wish I could have donated a kidney to my brother but they don't like kidney's from cancer patients...:D Good luck and I hope all goes well.
thanx Dennis - My 1st Transplant lasted 26 years!! Present from Mom!! Is bro. on Xplant list?

Status
Not open for further replies.