New Jersey Licensed Electricain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Jersey Licensed Electricain

Looking for a licensed electrician in New Jersey who would represent a company from Pennsylvania.

Originally posted by rblaney View Post
    Looking for a licensed electrician in New Jersey who would represent a company from Pennsylvania.
    Please be aware that in NJ the holder of an electrical contractor's license can represent only one entity at a time. If Joe is the licence holder for his business "Joe's Electrical Contracting, Inc." and decides to represent a Pennsylvania company that wants to do business in NJ, he cannot continue to be the license holder for his own business as well. If this is a part time gig, you may want to find someone who's thinking of retiring anyway who can use the extra income.

Comment

Originally posted by gadfly56 View Post
      Please be aware that in NJ the holder of an electrical contractor's license can represent only one entity at a time. If Joe is the licence holder for his business "Joe's Electrical Contracting, Inc." and decides to represent a Pennsylvania company that wants to do business in NJ, he cannot continue to be the license holder for his own business as well. If this is a part time gig, you may want to find someone who's thinking of retiring anyway who can use the extra income.
      Hi, I am aware of that, as I am licensed in 5 states. All are the same only one license per company...I am looking for that person who is retired or not representing anyone. Thank you

Comment

What kind of work, where in NJ?
        Rob

All responses based on the 2014 NEC unless otherwise noted

Comment

Working...
        X