Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGest

Hi Everyone,

I've been contacted by a successful EC in the New York area who is interested in hiring an independent estimator to help with the workload. He is insistent that all his estimates are generated using Accubid. At the moment, I am using other software and I don't have the funds to buy every program out there to accommodate every company. However, I understand the need for contractors to be able to see their reports in the format they are comfortable with and are used to. Any advice, suggestions, or thoughts?

Thanks

kwired

Electron manager
Sort of no different than following specifications on an installation, use what they want if you want to do work for them.

MGest

Sort of no different than following specifications on an installation, use what they want if you want to do work for them.

I definitely hear that. Makes sense. i'm supposed to be meeting with him shortly, so I guess we'll see how it turns out.

Thanks

If you want the work you need the tools. Perhaps he has an additional license for the software you can use for the contract period or your agreement between each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Momentarily

New User
Occupation
buisness
Hi

The key to good customer service is building good relationships with your customers. Thanking the customer and promoting a positive, helpful and friendly environment will ensure they leave with a great impression. A happy customer will return often and is likely to spend more.

To ensure you provide the best customer service:
  • know what your customers consider to be good customer service
  • take the time to find out customers' expectations
  • follow up on both positive and negative feedback you receive
  • ensure that you consider customer service in all aspects of your business
  • continuously look for ways to improve the level of customer service you deliver.
Thanks
Momentarily

MGest

Thanks guys! All sound advice. It turns out the guy wasn't too honest. Kept me in his office half the day while he was degrading his estimator in front of me. Was on the phone most of the time. Then, when he did give me a small job as a trial run, he never paid me. Happy to be rid of him!

Status
Not open for further replies.