Quartz restrike price adder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdshunk

I'm working on a price at the moment, and can't seem to find any of my own information on how much the quartz restrike option normally ads to the price of a high bay fixture. Thought I'd ask here quick, since someone is bound to know off the top of their head. I'm a pretty good guesser, and I'd guess 45 bucks, but there's 7 of these in the quote, so I don't want to guess on 7.

ceb58

Marc, from what I have seen it's in the $45.00 - $55.00 range depending on watts. Look on e-conolight.com I have bought several fixtures from them and had very good luck and very good price

Marc S.

there are two verison of quatz restrike they have cold start verison or hot restrike verison and both will add about 80 bucks to the list btw.

i just have one not too long ago with cold restrike verison which it mean the quatz will lit up no matter if the HID is cold or hot [ it will sense the current from lamp circuit ] but the hot restrike verison the quatz will not kick on when it is cold only after it start up when they go out then they will kick in [ that really get instering with control gear lol ] but hot verison useally cost more.

but just becarefull when you load them on the circuit especally with cold start verison because both quatz and hid will be on the same time.

Merci, Marc

side note the price may change comapred what i speak on that one and depending on which manufacter you get it from as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.