By the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnJ0906

macmikeman said:
Im not a moderator, but one of them told me it was because your starting to get a bald spot on the back of your head where you didn't notice it yet....:grin:
That's just wrong.... :grin:

Actually, I wish it was in the back where I can't see it. The receding hairline in front, right where I can see it, is a bit depressing....

480sparky

masterinbama said:
Well Sparky my folks were born and raised in Iowa so that makes us kin right? Can I park the trailer at your place on my way to Okabogee next year? LOL

No, you're thinking of Mizzouri. But feel free to stop by anyway!

frizbeedog

masterinbama said:
question for the moderators. When and how did I become a senior member? (and do I get free AARP and a dental plan?)

After you get to 100 posts there's no more goodies.....except knowlege. :smile:

Welcome, and don't forget to floss. :grin:

masterinbama

Okabogee is in NW Iowa near Estherville and Spirit Lake. Some great fishing up there. I have an aunt and uncle near Iowa city I plan to visit this fall for a little quail hunting though.

480sparky

frizbeedog said:
....Welcome, and don't forget to floss. :grin:

Um, ya don't floss dentures, sonny!

Typingman.jpg

mdshunk

Masterinbama, since you didn't register with your real name, you don't get the free T-shirt now. JohnJ0906 got his shirt because his real last name is J0906. He's the last in his bloodline. Good thing, too, since J0906 is hard to pronounce. The 9 is silent. :smile:

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
zog said:
Those are pretty weak requirements, some guys here do 100 posts a week.

Heck, George literally gave a member 6,000,000,000 posts one day, (Moderators can do that) it has been corrected though.

Roger

480sparky

mdshunk said:
Pretty often you'll notice a person post who has maybe 3 posts but their join date was years ago.

And I hate those.

They register, ask a handful of questions, and you never hear from them again.

It would be nice to know if their problem was solved, and what the resolution ended up being.

Status
Not open for further replies.