kitchen multi outlets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtnelectrical

I just saw a plan for a renovation/addition where architect wants in 2 kithcen wall multi outlets devices, any one seen this before? where can I see this I can't find anything on line. Any help is appriciated.

brantmacga

Señor Member
Occupation
Former Child
if you go w/ the acenti, make sure to check the specs before rough; i think you need a 3" deep box for those.

a lot of times we'll put two gang boxes and two duplexes at each location in the kitchen.

TOOL_5150

Ascenti devices are deeper than regular receptacles. I dont remember if the directions say you need a deep box [never read them] but I have always installed them in deep boxes. The triplexes are actually pretty cool in some situations. LIke in a bathroom, 1 for a recgargavle toothbrush, 1 free for a razor and 1 for a night light.

~Matt

ohm

if you go w/ the acenti, make sure to check the specs before rough; i think you need a 3" deep box for those.

a lot of times we'll put two gang boxes and two duplexes at each location in the kitchen.

I always install two duplex recep at each bath outlet, even if it's not mentioned in the scope, so women can keep all their do-dads plugged in.

Status
Not open for further replies.