Mike Holt Exam Prep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike Holt Exam Prep

I do not know if anyone can help. I have been using Mike Holt's Master Exam Prep and noticed that all his residential service calculation examples/questions do not include the addition of 25% of the largest motor into the calculation. Any reason for this? Perhaps this item is not asked on the PSI Master Exam.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Does the calculation start with an MCA value for the unit containing the motor? Unlike the FLA the MCA already contains the 25% increase.
    I do not have a copy of the exam prep to check out myself. Have you looked at the online addendum listing for the package?

Comment

Originally posted by Squantum View Post
      I do not know if anyone can help. I have been using Mike Holt's Master Exam Prep and noticed that all his residential service calculation examples/questions do not include the addition of 25% of the largest motor into the calculation. Any reason for this? Perhaps this item is not asked on the PSI Master Exam.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
      I used the Holts book electrical exam prep for my RW JW ME License class, (people taking each exam were in the same class) the instructor noted the addition of 25% is not in the book and made sure we added 25% of largest motor to all calculations on our own.

Comment

Working...
      X