Mike Holt's Electrical Exam Prep Workbook - Review Questions - Answer Key?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxlplx00

Occupation
Electrician
Never mind, I found the complete answer key in the box that it came in.

Very disappointing, I missed 4 of the 1st 13 questions on Basic Electrical Formulas (Chapter 1). This might be rough. LOL

Thanks

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
Don't give up. Mike's books are excellent for training and getting you ready for the exam. It takes time so don't get discouraged. Mike's book also shows you how he got to his answers when a calculation is involved

mxlplx00

Occupation
Electrician
Well, at least it was the challenge questions that I missed 4 out of 13. In the actual review questions I missed 3 out of 51.

This should be review for me but I haven't cracked a code book in 18 years.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Little Bill

Staff member
Occupation
Semi-Retired Electrician
Well, at least it was the challenge questions that I missed 4 out of 13. In the actual review questions I missed 3 out of 51.

This should be review for me but I haven't cracked a code book in 18 years.

Thanks for the encouragement.

If you find a question that you are certain you got right but the answer key is different you can contact them and they will help. They also (used to at least) have a page of listed errors in the answer sheet. I believe it was a link from the website. You can look it up and see if your question/answer was one of the one's with errors.

To be fair, most errors are just mistakes in copying to the book or something similar. It's not that they just flat got it wrong.

jumper

If you find a question that you are certain you got right but the answer key is different you can contact them and they will help. They also (used to at least) have a page of listed errors in the answer sheet. I believe it was a link from the website. You can look it up and see if your question/answer was one of the one's with errors.

To be fair, most errors are just mistakes in copying to the book or something similar. It's not that they just flat got it wrong.

Errata link:https://www.mikeholt.com/catalog-book-corrections-2014.php

Status
Not open for further replies.