Books without dvd's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I am getting ready to study for my masters test in Texas. I'm wanting to know if I can get by with Mike Holts books without the dvd's. I can't afford the dvd package.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

jumper

Hello I am getting ready to study for my masters test in Texas. I'm wanting to know if I can get by with Mike Holts books without the dvd's. I can't afford the dvd package.

Sure you could. Lotsa people have.

Also, use all the other free resources MH offers. Videos, graphics, newsletter, etc.

sameguy

Occupation
Master Elec./JW retired
Why not?
When I went to college we used slide rules.
Think of the code book, 2design/ 3build/4use. My masters was last part drawings, calculations, worth the most of the grade; I did that part first. The remainder was code answers, answered all I knew positively first than answered remaining questions by section; so did all grounding questions ( less jumping around in the code book), than all 400.0 questions, etc.
Good luck!

Thanks for the help. I'm planning on buying the understanding nec code parts 1 and 2 and the electrical exam prep book. Do y'all think those books would be sufficient.

jksmith82

Occupation
Electrical Contractor
I purchased the Master Contractor prep without the DVDs. Best purchase for studying I have made. I have been an electricaian for 31 years but I still started with basic theory. I am amazed at how much I forgot. It’s an awesome study system. Incidentally, I also purchased the ICC, IRC book as well. $46 on Amazon. You can however look it up for free on th ICC site. But I like print. And you can bring it to the test.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.