Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Solar Training

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Free Solar Training

    Minnesota Prison Program Preps Inmates for Solar Jobs

    https://www.ecmweb.com/renewables/mi...tes-solar-jobs
    Roger Ramjet NoFixNoPay

    #2
    Hmmm... if I didn’t like the clothing and others in the place I would figure out how to go get that training..pretty sure my first bank job could get me there...lol
    Student of electrical codes. Please Take others advice first.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Adamjamma View Post
      Hmmm... if I didn’t like the clothing and others in the place I would figure out how to go get that training..pretty sure my first bank job could get me there...lol
      I read the article and they said it's 48 hours of training. I'm not sure just how much a person would learn in such a short course.

      I would guess if a person was already working in that field it could help to get you up to date.
      The 95% of people that you can't trust give the other 5% a bad name.

      Comment


        #4
        I put in our state suggestions box that they do the same with brain surgery, teaching, etc., share alike.
        I worked for a guy that his kid ran a person over killing him. He went to prison for 4 yrs. got a 2yr. Degree out of it, said it was the best time of his life.

        Comment


          #5
          That must be classroom time not OJT. If it is classroom instruction that's roughly 1/12th the class hour requirement for a journeyman license...

          Comment


            #6
            The new policy allowed the department to begin a partnership with other state agencies to hire four employment “navigators” to work with the Corrections Department on placing ex-inmates in jobs and tracking their progress, Stadheim said.

            She is relieved to have the help. “I’ve been going out every month talking to large employers and breaking down the felon-phobia,” Stadheim said. “Now employers are calling me a lot. I don’t have the capability of doing everything. They’ll be doing that now.”
            In other words, there's a lot more to this story.

            Let me start by saying the state built a prision in my town , now it's literally a waiting room of ex cons and their families, and 'associates'

            Those state agencies Stadhiem refers to not only subsidize ex cons to employers , they come with special 'strings' attached allowing to forgo the usual human resource ado

            The end result, every major job here is lousy with ex cons, and i thought H1B workers were a problem.....

            ~S~

            Comment


              #7
              Free Solar Training

              Great information..very useful

              Comment


                #8
                Excellent information! Thank you!

                Comment

                Working...
                X