Exam question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texie View Post
    Wish you good luck. As you probably know this is one of the most difficult state exams in the country.
    It has been my experience in electrical exams they usually give some guidance on this such as "Excluding Exceptions, what is the max OCPD for xxx...".
    Thanks! I wanted to thank k everyone for their Input! I took the exam today, and passed!!! Its definitely the hardest test that I e taken!

Comment

Originally posted by horses View Post
      Thanks! I wanted to thank k everyone for their Input! I took the exam today, and passed!!! Its definitely the hardest test that I e taken!

Well congratulations.... I know it took some determination and hard work. Good for you
      They say I shot a man named Gray and took his wife to Italy
      She inherited a million bucks and when she died it came to me
      I can't help it if I'm lucky

Comment

Congratulations.

Roger

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Alwon View Post
          Well congratulations.... I know it took some determination and hard work. Good for you
          Thanks again!! Now I have to take their business exam, but that's 50 questions in 2.5 hours... I cant imagine that it would be as hard as the technical? I have to go back to NC to check on the hotel we are doing first!

Comment

Originally posted by horses View Post
            Impressive! Consider that, while I don't know Florida pass rates, I have stats from a number of states and they are all less than 50% for test takers. Many are well below 50%.
            Sounds like you will do fine on the business part.

Comment

Originally posted by texie View Post
              Impressive! Consider that, while I don't know Florida pass rates, I have stats from a number of states and they are all less than 50% for test takers. Many are well below 50%.
              Sounds like you will do fine on the business part.
              Thanks for the positive feedback!

Comment

Working...
              X