Florida Unlimited Exam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida Unlimited Exam

I recently passed the technical part of the unlimited electrical and need to take the business portion now... my question is do I need to take a class to pass the business portion? I believe its 50 questions and 2.5 hours. I cant believe it could be any harder than the technical part!! Just curious if anyone that has taken it has any opinion?

Thanks

Originally posted by horses View Post
    I recently passed the technical part of the unlimited electrical and need to take the business portion now... my question is do I need to take a class to pass the business portion? I believe its 50 questions and 2.5 hours. I cant believe it could be any harder than the technical part!! Just curious if anyone that has taken it has any opinion?

Thanks
    I’ve taken the business exam in three different states.
    They seem to be harder than the technical part.
    you got the NASCLA business exam book?

Comment

The business book in Florida is way bigger than any of the NASCLA books that I've had on other test like NC, & SC!

Comment

Originally posted by horses View Post
        The business book in Florida is way bigger than any of the NASCLA books that I've had on other test like NC, & SC!
        Makes sense, I thought Florida used the NASCLA book.
        NC the technical was tougher. Business part was easy. I guess they want to make sure you know how to calculate and install, don’t care if you know the business part.
        SC& AZ, the business was tougher.

Comment

Working...
        X