Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

Administrator
Staff member
Occupation
System Admin
There have only been a few news posts today since the forum came back online about an hour ago. Give it time it appears to be working as it should right now.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
There have only been a few news posts today since the forum came back online about an hour ago. Give it time it appears to be working as it should right now.

Well I went to internet explorer and the entire day shows up until I sign in and then there are only 2 posts-- both in chrome and IE

webmaster

Administrator
Staff member
Occupation
System Admin
When you're not signed in the link is to 'Today's Posts' but once signed in the link is to new posts since your last visit and will disappear when read or marked as read.

I think what we need is to have it also provide a link to 'Today's Posts' even when signed in. I'll look into getting that up there.

iwire

Staff member
When you're not signed in the link is to 'Today's Posts' but once signed in the link is to new posts since your last visit and will disappear when read or marked as read.

I think what we need is to have it also provide a link to 'Today's Posts' even when signed in. I'll look into getting that up there.

In the upper left there is a 'What's new' button that seems to do it.

jumper

Sorry for the drastic and sudden change guys but it was necessary due to the old forum constantly being hacked.

Thanks for the update and your work on the problem.

Roger

No problem, we just like to complain about change.

Thanks for doing what had to be done.

Agreed, thanks.

Thanks for looking out for us. It's a late Christmas gift :))

I am in with saying thanks to the webmaster and Mike Holt for their efforts on our behalf. Happy New Year.

PS. Bob is still a damn yankee.:cool:

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Close the door on the way out and say nothing to nobody.

31MRscQCCGL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.