Wow! New Tool out will blow your Minds: Cordless stapler!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullheimer

yee haw! 'bout time! and a GREAT deal: tool, battery, charger, extra battery for a penny! man i can't wait to get my $250 up!!!
i don't own any deWalt tools so the kit at platt with a charger and then an extra battery just rocks my world. i dont want to get a whole new line up of tools, so just this kit is PERRRR Fect! i cant use those hand staplers i just dont have the strength. this is gonna be a godsend. just need some resi work to come up to make it worth it at the moment, cause i DONT want to WAIT! i feel like it's Krimmas! https://www.platt.com/platt-electri...its/DEWALT/DCN701D1/product.aspx?zpid=1382978

6DC9563A-4E98-473E-A1DA-83B852668925.jpeg.jpg

only shoots insulated staples and a box is about $12 oh yeah, please note the little flag on the top of the toolie!

Last edited by a moderator:

bullheimer

if you buy the whole kit for 250 you can getta free batt for 1 cent more, but i've only seen this sale at Platt. you CAN get this kit at HD (order online) but it is the same exact price and you cant get the batt or a hatt for a cent. maybe a catt in the hatt, but not a batt for your catt:sick:

PaulMmn

Occupation
EIT - Engineer in Training, Lafayette College
yee haw! 'bout time! and a GREAT deal: tool, battery, charger, extra battery for a penny! man i can't wait to get my $250 up!!!
i don't own any deWalt tools so the kit at platt with a charger and then an extra battery just rocks my world. i dont want to get a whole new line up of tools, so just this kit is PERRRR Fect! i cant use those hand staplers i just dont have the strength. this is gonna be a godsend. just need some resi work to come up to make it worth it at the moment, cause i DONT want to WAIT! i feel like it's Krimmas! https://www.platt.com/platt-electri...its/DEWALT/DCN701D1/product.aspx?zpid=1382978

only shoots insulated staples and a box is about $12 oh yeah, please note the little flag on the top of the toolie!

Probably be good fastening tar paper before you shingle the roof.

Knuckle Dragger

Master Electrician Electrical Contractor 01752
Occupation
Electrical Contractor

6DC9563A-4E98-473E-A1DA-83B852668925.jpeg.jpg

It's about time I was getting so tired of tripping over my corded stapler cord.;)

bullheimer

send those cards and letters to milwaukee and maybe they'll have that angle head. as for replacing my linemens to staple in tight areas, just pound the side of the stapler on it. j/k

Coppersmith

Occupation
Electrical Contractor
So I bought one of these new Dewalt staplers last week in anticipation of the house rewire job I was starting today. I actually didn't even take it out of the box until I started the job. I works great! I highly recommend.

Home Depot has it as a stock item (depending upon your store). My only complaint is they stock the version that comes with a battery and charger neither of which I need. The naked version is available online only, but I wasn't being patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.