Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sleeves

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    [QUOTE=oldsparky52;2003917]
    Originally posted by romex jockey View Post
    Don't know "frosty", ... what is it?
    sorry.....pvc expansion joint ......



    ~RJ~

    Comment


      #47
      I just never heard it called "frosty" (you didn't need to look up a pic )

      Comment


        #48
        frosy....slip joint....exp fitting.....thank God my supplier is multi-lingual ~RJ~

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by LarryFine View Post
          Can you withdraw the wire from the wall? If so, cut off the MA, put on an LB, and reinstall the MA in the LB into the wall.

          Of course, you'd have to make the hole in the wall bigger. Hey, you asked.
          I hate to ask but why would conduit be needed at all. That's UF cable. Come up the outside of the footer and into the Garage through the bottom of that seal. Kind of where it is now except with entrance from the bottom. Cable won't be exposed to physical damage. Nail guard where you drill the seal.
          The 95% of people that you can't trust give the other 5% a bad name.

          Comment

          Working...
          X