Sleeves

Status
Not open for further replies.

romex jockey

Occupation
electrician
1st, thx for all replies, good insight....:thumbsup: 2nd, returned to the job today (monday) to find weekend warrior diggers found/installed my pipe.....:roll:

So...one end is made into garage panel via 2" w/LB & frosty.... other end is under what will be a wrap around deck....so here's what i did>>>

cqJqGpu.jpg

S5P5UQ4.jpg

that's 10-3 UF in 2" sch 40

WWYD???

~RJ~

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Can you withdraw the wire from the wall? If so, cut off the MA, put on an LB, and reinstall the MA in the LB into the wall.

Of course, you'd have to make the hole in the wall bigger. Hey, you asked. ;)

Who shot the mis-fired torpedo imnto the wall?

romex jockey

Occupation
electrician
Can you withdraw the wire from the wall? If so, cut off the MA, put on an LB, and reinstall the MA in the LB into the wall.

I could , but w/out a frosty it'd not last long....:happysad:

Who shot the mis-fired torpedo imnto the wall?
ah, that's a gas furnace vent....going to be a wee bit of a distraction on a deck .....:happyno:

~RJ~

growler

I hate to ask but why would conduit be needed at all. That's UF cable. Come up the outside of the footer and into the Garage through the bottom of that seal. Kind of where it is now except with entrance from the bottom. Cable won't be exposed to physical damage. Nail guard where you drill the seal.

Status
Not open for further replies.