temp power oneline

Status
Not open for further replies.

mannyb

Occupation
Electrician
The POCO is requesting we provide a Meter Loop One‐Line Diagram one each for temp & permanent service. I get the permanent service but the temp service isnt on drawings. Has anyone ever had to submit oneline for temp service. Is it the basic meter loop and service with panels and pole? Do i include the size temp service? is the size temp service be determined by GC? my first time being asked for oneline on temp power.

kwired

Electron manager
The POCO is requesting we provide a Meter Loop One‐Line Diagram one each for temp & permanent service. I get the permanent service but the temp service isnt on drawings. Has anyone ever had to submit oneline for temp service. Is it the basic meter loop and service with panels and pole? Do i include the size temp service? is the size temp service be determined by GC? my first time being asked for oneline on temp power.
Probably more of a formality than anything, they maybe need such drawing in their files on all services for internal reasons regardless of what it supplies.

JDB3

Around here, for a "standard" 100 or 200 amp temporary, the utility company has their own drawing for their standards

Status
Not open for further replies.