temp power oneline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

temp power oneline

The POCO is requesting we provide a Meter Loop One‐Line Diagram one each for temp & permanent service. I get the permanent service but the temp service isnt on drawings. Has anyone ever had to submit oneline for temp service. Is it the basic meter loop and service with panels and pole? Do i include the size temp service? is the size temp service be determined by GC? my first time being asked for oneline on temp power.

Are they aware it will be an external temp pole and not inside the building?
    Master Electrician
    Electrical Contractor
    Richmond, VA

Comment

Originally posted by LarryFine View Post
      Are they aware it will be an external temp pole and not inside the building?
      Good Question. I will see if thats the case.

Comment

How big temporary service are we talking about?

Commercial site?

Comment

Originally posted by mannyb View Post
          The POCO is requesting we provide a Meter Loop One‐Line Diagram one each for temp & permanent service. I get the permanent service but the temp service isnt on drawings. Has anyone ever had to submit oneline for temp service. Is it the basic meter loop and service with panels and pole? Do i include the size temp service? is the size temp service be determined by GC? my first time being asked for oneline on temp power.
          Probably more of a formality than anything, they maybe need such drawing in their files on all services for internal reasons regardless of what it supplies.
          I live for today, I'm just a day behind.

Comment

Originally posted by mannyb View Post
            Around here, for a "standard" 100 or 200 amp temporary, the utility company has their own drawing for their standards

Comment

Working...
            X