Need help to identify handhole manufacturer

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodduder

I need to replace the lids on these 2 boxes (hoping they make one without the rectangular recessed area) as they will be in a sidewalk area and the recessed area is a trip hazard. I do not recognize the manufacturer logo on the lid. Does anyone know who the manufacturer is by the logo? Thanks ahead of time.

Attachments

• 123_1001.jpeg
    123_1001.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1

synchro

Occupation
EE
Newbasis looks very similar but your picture does not show their logo on it like their drawing does.

For example:

http://www.newbasis.com/product/fca101512t/

http://www.newbasis.com/product/pca111812/

The rectangular recess is for a nameplate. You could measure the recess dimensions and check if Newbasis has a nameplate that would work. You could also ask if one of their covers would fit correctly but that would be much less likely unless they manufactured your pull boxes.

hbiss

EC, Westchester, New York NEC: 2014
Occupation
EC
If there is no bottom like those from New Basis, I wouldn't waste my time trying to find a cover. Just pick them up and replace the whole thing. Besides, they are not aligned with each other and too close together to reliably pour concrete around. OK if in the middle of a grassy area but gonna look like crap in the middle of a sidewalk. Do it right.

ETA: Qualite makes them with covers that don't have those recesses.

-Hal

Last edited:

woodduder

If there is no bottom like those from New Basis, I wouldn't waste my time trying to find a cover. Just pick them up and replace the whole thing. Besides, they are not aligned with each other and too close together to reliably pour concrete around. OK if in the middle of a grassy area but gonna look like crap in the middle of a sidewalk. Do it right.

ETA: Qualite makes them with covers that don't have those recesses.

-Hal

I agree that will likely be what I have to do. Thanks to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.